If after purchase you wish to cancel an order that has not yet been issued, you can always do so via the contact form in the “contact” section, which was created for this purpose, by sending an email to email@example.com, via the customer form, or by telephone at (+34) 912175311, and stating the number of the order to be cancelled.
The consumer and / or user shall have a period of 14 calendar days from the date of receipt to return the product without stating the reason and without incurring any costs other than shipping and returning costs, which will be paid by the customer. The following (among others) are exceptions within the right of withdrawal, and are expressly contained in the law regarding consumers and users. These are:
- a) The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to hygiene or health protection reasons, and which were unsealed after delivery.
- b) The supply of goods that after delivery, taking into account their nature, have been inseparably mixed with other goods.
The refund will be made by the same payment method with which the user made the purchase. The product must be returned in the same condition as received, i.e. in perfect condition and of course it cannot be damaged, hit or with clear evidence of use that prevents the resale of that product. To return the product, it should be sent in appropriate packaging to protect it during transit.
To exercise their right of withdrawal, the customers have a period of 14 calendar days. They will have to complete the form established for this purpose in the “My Account” section, or submit another type of unmistakable declaration in which they express their decision to withdraw from the sales contract.
Either in one form or another, said declaration must contain the following information:
- Identification details: full name and address.
- Order number on the invoice that was sent to you along with the purchased goods.
- Name of the acquired goods.
- Willingness to withdraw from the contract.
- Date of communication.
- If the request is sent by non-electronic means (e.g. mail) it must be signed.
From the date on which they inform us about their decision to cancel the purchase, the customer has a period of 7 calendar days to return the product purchased, in perfect condition, together with a copy of the purchase invoice to Vitalia Partners, S.L. Vitalia Partners, S.L. shall promptly inform the customer by mail of the reception of such a withdrawal statement. Upon reception of the product or the customer having proven of the return of the goods, the amount paid by the customer will be refunded without delay, minus shipping and return carrier costs which will be paid for by the customer.