Brow lamination is the new technique that allows you to create stylish natural brows. Just fix your customers’ brows in the desired shape by correcting the direction of hair growth! The lamination lasts up to 6-8 weeks in the eyebrows.
- Always do the patch test before the treatment!
- Before using the product, read carefully the steps to follow and its protocol for a perfect result.
- Always keep products in a dry place, protected from light and in an upright position.
- Always make sure to clean the adhesive residue from the neck of the bottle after each use. In this way, the glue will close properly and will not dry out.
- Avoid contact with water for up to 24 hours, this includes showers, swimming, saunas, workouts, and other activities with steam, sweat, or water.