23 Jan ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW HENNA EYEBROW TINTING
In this article we want to talk about Henna as a pigment for colouring/ tinting the eyebrows. Nowadays is a very trending service in beauty centres and is being demanded by many customers for their advantages and comfort. We will give you all the keys/tips about this pigment and service of colouring eyebrows.
WHAT IS HENNA EYEBROW TINTING?
Henna is a very popular organic pigment used for colouring hair for years. It comes from the henna plant: it’s an extract from henna leaves combined with other ingredients to achieve different shades of colour.
Being a natural product, without chemical additives, which does not harm the skin, its use has been extended to colouring eyebrows with excellent results and offers a lot of advantages over other traditional tints and another services for eyebrows such a microblading.
ADVANTAGES OF HENNA TINTING
These are a lot of advantages that this type of coloration offers and that made this service is essential in any aesthetic centre:
- It is a natural treatment and not a permanent one.
- Compared to other eyebrow services it is not invasive as the microblading so it is a suitable service for a lot of customers.
- You can mix different tones of Henna to achieve most suitable shades of colour for each customer.
- Henna tints hair and covers grey hair too, as well as stains the skin underneath the brows so the final effect looks like a skin tattoo and thicker eyebrows.
- It is a service that does not involve a lot of time so it is more beneficial/profitable/ cost effective than other services.
- The mixture is simple to prepare.
- It does not require special permission.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE BROW HENNA OF IMPERIUM BEAUTY GROUP BRAND?
To perform Henna service in any beauty centre, we recommend to use high-quality products to achieve the best results and minimize risks with customers.
We recommend the high-quality products of Imperium brand, especially designed for professionals. They do not contain harsh chemicals such as ammonia, lead or hydrogen peroxide and you can find them on our website, both as a kit and separately. We have available 2 types of kits: IMPERIUM HENNA INITIAL KIT WITH HENNA CAPSULES and IMPERIUM HENNA PROFESSIONAL KIT.
Henna brow starter kit contains:
- 3 colours of Henna Brow in Capsules (10 capsules each): Blonde, Medium Brown, Dark Brown.
- Tint Remover 100ml + ECO glass spray bottle
- Eyebrow Shampoo
- Brow Scrub
- Henna Activator
- Brow tools: Mixing cup, measuring scoop and brow brush.
The professional kit contains:
- 5 colours (blonde, light brown, medium brown, dark brown & grey) of 5 g each + ECO glass jars
- 1 Henna activator 30 ml
- 1 Tinting remover of 100 ml + ECO Glass spray bottle
- 1 Cleansing lotion of 100 ml + ECO Glass spray bottle
- 1 Brow scrub 50 ml
- 1 White brow mapping paste
- 1 Eyebrow brush
- 1 Mixing glass cup
- Scoop & Pipette
This is the color chart of our henna:
You can find all products and accessories in our online shop.
In next articles we will talk about protocol of using and in which case it is recommended.
We hope you found the content of this article interesting! If you want more information about our products follow us in social networks.
For a post in Spanish:
For post in English :