10 Feb Everything you need to know about eyebrow lamination
- What’s Brow Lamination?
- Advantages of Brow Lamination
- When is the Brow Lamination service recommended?
Today we want to talk about one of the beauty trends concerning the eyebrow treatments: the “Brow Lamination”.
It is one of the eyebrow treatments that is gaining more and more followers because, although there are many cosmetic products on the market that help to fill in and fix the brows, many women demand the comfort of not having to carry out this step on a daily basis and prefer professional results.
Brow Lamination helps us boost fine eyebrows and highlight thicker ones, keeping them beautiful and well-groomed.
What’s Brow Lamination?
It is a semi-permanent treatment that is applied to the brow hair to get as result an eyebrow “combed” upwards, smoothing the most rebellious hair and fixing it in the desired shape.
It is performed in several steps with the suitable products for initially softening the hair and making it manageable, and then fixing and straightening it.
The last step consists in applying a lotion that moisturizes and nourishes the brow hair. It is also possible, if desired, to complete the service with eyebrow tint for a more intense result.
The brow lamination aftercare is easy to follow: avoid getting wet the eyebrows during the 24 hours following the treatment and further on you only have to keep them moisturized.
Advantages of Brow Lamination
Lamination is a non-invasive and easy-to-perform service that has many advantages:
- It is completely painless and non-invasive, so clients willing to undergo it are always more.
- It is a short-term treatment, approximately 30 minutes, including eyebrow tinting.
- The cost of the service is cheap compared to other eyebrow services such as microblading.
- It does not have adverse effects like other more invasive treatments, in fact it nourishes and improves your eyebrows look.
When is the Brow Lamination service recommended?
Lamination is a service that in principle is suitable for any client and type of eyebrow, but it is especially recommended in the following cases:
- Presence of rebellious hair that grows in different directions, small bald spots or low density of hair.
- People with very fine hair, as the products provide them texture and intensity.
- People for whom microblading is contraindicated.
In future posts, we’ll talk about the brow lamination protocol and other related information.
We hope you found the content of this post interesting and invite you to contact us if you want more information about our products.
Whatsapp: (+34) 683 171 482